High speed managed Ethernet fibre service connecting your customers to your equipment in local Chorus exchanges.
Bandwidth Fibre (BFAS) lets you develop products and services in areas such as WANs. It provides redundancy to support data and cloud-based applications. If you don’t have equipment in the nearest exchange, you can always purchase our Intra Candidate Area Backhaul (ICABS) to connect to equipment in another exchange. It makes sense as a business tool when you:
- Have customers wanting high-speed, low-cost communications solutions.
- Offer complex solutions to high-value customers requiring tailored equipment configurations.
- Want to offer the same solution in multiple centres.
- Want to provide manage bandwidth circuits to data centres or colocation points of presence (POP).
If you don’t have equipment in the nearest exchange, you can always purchase our Intra Candidate Area Backhaul (ICABS) to connect to equipment in another exchange.
Business connections automatically qualify for the better business service wrap, which is designed to give business customers a better installation and operational experience. These connections receive coordinated provisioning support, as well as business-grade assure channels, with prioritised workflows for planned and unplanned events.
Benefits to retail service providers
- Speed: 100Mbps, 1Gbps and 10Gbps variants.
- Customisable: customised networks and solutions for customers requiring tailored equipment configurations.
- Cost efficient: high speed, low cost solution. Minimises the need to purchase equipment at your customers’ premise.
Updates View all