Significant growth in cloud computing and rapidly increasing demands for high powered computing at the edge is driving a need for data centres to provide low latency delivery of content, cloud and other applications. Chorus EdgeCentre Colocation is a distributed data centre model sitting at the heart of the largest fibre network in New Zealand. It is the perfect fit for businesses using private, hybrid or cloud solutions.
Cost effective and easy to deploy with the flexibility to scale your network, Chorus EdgeCentre Colocation comes with smart customisation from Nlyte for real-time control of your virtual environment, assets and their performance.
With Chorus EdgeCentre Colocation, we are offering you a highly redundant environment to support your digital ecosystems. Take advantage of our pre-built enterprise grade Performance Optimised Datacentre (POD) in a fully self-contained environment to:
- Deliver ultra-low latency to your customers
- Achieve operational efficiencies in terms of temperature, power, cooling and other environmental controls
- Keep your equipment and information secure through multiple redundant systems
- Reduce transport requirements resulting in lower costs
With our advanced Data Centre Infrastructure Management (DCIM) solution from global leaders, Nlyte, you will have access to the latest innovation in DCIM to support your business critical infrastructure.
Benefits to retail service providers
- Speed: high speed connectivity as our premium colocation service seats in the heart of the Chorus network.
- All the smarts you need: brand new infrastructure management system from Nlyte gives you complete control to manage your virtual environment and your assets anytime, anywhere.
- Reliability: tier 2 uptime (99.74%). SLAs and penalty charge reference.
- Rack based: flexible space from single rack units through to full racks
- Premium space: place your assets into premium rack spaces within self-contained pods that are designed for high demand and high-powered data hosting.
- Security: 3-form factor authentication that includes card and pin access, pre‑authorised permits per visit, and remote CCTV facial recognition. (Aiming for DSS accreditation in 2019). Our dedicated NZ based centralised operations centre manages all critical systems both proactively and reactively ensuring that any risk to redundancy is minimised.
- Scalability: low entry cost with the ability to scale your network.
- Reach: sites in main centres of Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch with plans to leverage the Chorus property portfolio to expand across the country.
Updates View all
From 14 May 2017, you’ll be able to deliver UBA, BBIP and HSNS services from...