The UCCL offer that was originally launched in May 2018 has been extended. From 1 January 2019 when you migrate UCLL connections (including under an agreed plan) to our Chorus ADSL or VDSL product, you will receive a credit to contribute to the likely migration costs you incur to do so. In addition, we will be providing bulk migration project management to ensure a great customer experience.
This offer will ultimately provide you with network cost savings as you plan to retire your legacy network.
We are extending our UCLL Migration Offer to run from 1 January 2019 until 31 March 2019, subject to the terms of the offer letter.
For any business as usual (BAU) or bulk migrations, we will:
Provide a financial incentive to support migration costs:
- We’ll apply a $150 credit to support migration costs. Although you will be entitled to this credit once a connection qualifies, this will be applied on ‘service given’
- All UCLL connections owned by you will be eligible, connections must either have been orders received up to and including 31 March 2019 and Service Given by 30 April 2019
- Migrations from UCLL to ADSL are eligible, recognising this reflects the best migration achievable for minimal customer impact
- We will then continue to work with you in good faith to upgrade your customers to Chorus better broadband services by way of BAU activity
- The connection must be on our Chorus broadband network for 12 months or we will reverse the credit on a pro rata basis
If you have signed up already you do not need to do anything. Otherwise you’ll find the offer letter under the below resources section. You’ll need to sign and return the offer letter by prior to 21 December 2019 to be eligible.
To participate, register your interest or for all other queries please contact your Account Manager.