Earn credits on new fibre connections and upgrades to gig.
Chorus and RSPs ultimately want the same thing - more broadband connections with happy customers and higher ARPU.
Insights from our industry consultation provided the foundations for the new framework. Key insights were:
- Incentives are valued by RSPs to support fibre broadband activity
- Flexibility with plan eligibility i.e. “the plan should be right for the end-customer”
- Simplicity and visibility is valued by RSPs.
We have launched our new consumer framework “Pure Fibre”, a simplified framework with increased plan eligibility.
Pure Fibre: A simple transparent framework
- Focused on new fibre connections while also rewarding upgrades
- With no product thresholds RSPs have increased certainty e.g. if a copper customer migrates to Home Fibre Starter the RSP will receive $100 credit
- All consumer plans are eligible (some limited exceptions e.g. secondary connections)
- Credits will be processed monthly
- Note: addresses connected to fibre within the last 90 days will not be eligible for a new connection credit.
*For Home Fibre Starter (HFS), the maximum retail price of no more than $60/mth remains in place to be eligible for the lower input price.
- A simple, easy to understand framework
- No product mix thresholds
- Credits processed monthly