From 21 May 2018 when you migrate UCLL connections (including under an agreed plan) to our Chorus ADSL product, you will receive a credit to contribute to the likely migration costs you incur to do so.
In addition, we will be providing bulk migration project management assistance to ensure a great customer experience.
Orders must be placed or a migration plan agreed and signed by 29 June 2018 to be eligible, but you have until 30 September 2018 to complete execution.
Our new UCLL Migration Offer runs from 21 May 2018 until 30 September 2018, subject to the terms of the Offer Letter.
For BAU and bulk migrations, we will:
Provide a financial incentive to support migration costs:
- We’ll apply a $100 credit to support migration costs. Although you will be entitled to this credit once a connection qualifies, this will be applied on ‘service given’
- All UCLL connections owned by you will be eligible
- To be eligible, connections must either have been
- Orders received from 21 May up to and including 29 June 2018; or
- included in a UCLL Migration Plan agreed with us by 29 June 2018
- Migrations from UCLL to ADSL are eligible, recognising this reflects the best migration achievable for minimal customer impact
- We will then continue to work with you in good faith to upgrade your customers to Chorus better broadband services by way of BAU activity
- The connection must be on our Chorus broadband network for 12 months or we may choose to reverse the credit on a pro rata basis
Provide a bulk migration service wrap:
- We’ll provide a service wrap for migrations onto our copper network where these are undertaken under a UCLL Migration Plan
- A minimum of 50 connections are required for the bulk migration wrap service
- While this initial migration is to copper (ADSL2+ (EUBA)), the intention will be to agree a subsequent VDSL or fibre migration plan where possible
- We will provide project management to support geographically controlled migrations
- Any subsequent VDSL or fibre migrations will be managed through other supported initiatives or BAU
You’ll find the Offer Letter under Resources. You’ll need to sign and return the Offer Letter prior to 21 May 2018 to be eligible.
Once signed up to the Offer, your Account Manager will facilitate a meeting with our Migrations Project Manager to discuss the bulk migration service wrap process in more detail with you. If you have chosen to agree a migration plan with us, this needs to be signed by the 29 June 2018 to be eligible for this Offer.
To participate, register your interest or for all other queries please contact your Account Manager.