In addition to our core Mix it Up (MiU) incentive, Chorus is offering you the opportunity to earn additional bonus credits between 1 February 2021 and 30 April 2021 by connecting targeted residential addresses to the Chorus fibre network.
This is similar to the structure used in September - December 2020 with following key adjustments:
- Offnet addresses of ≥ 6 months will now receive $450 credit (instead of $350) upon ‘service given’
- Plan speed of min. 30Mbps will now be included for bonus payment (instead of min. 100Mbps)
- Connections from the list will contribute towards meeting the MiU offer thresholds, but qualifying for bonus credits will not be dependent upon meeting MiU thresholds
- Bonus credits will now be paid monthly on “service given” status (instead of quarterly). MiU will continue to be paid quarterly
- Participating RSPs agree to actively promote fibre during this period and share their marketing plans with us by completing a prescribed table. Chorus reserves the right to ask for a new plan or cap the amount of credits payable if it feels the scale of activity proposed is unreasonably low.
- Sign up to our “Mix It Up” offer by 22 December 2020 via your Chorus Account Manager (this gives us time to set you up in our Campaign Management Tool (CMT) to ensure accurate reporting and timely payment)
- Nominate a 60-day participation period between 1 February -30 April 2021 – at least two weeks before it starts
- Agree to actively promote fibre during this period either above the line, with special consumer incentives or direct marketing to addresses on our target list
- Share marketing plans with us by completing a prescribed table (slide 5 of the overview pack), Chorus reserves the right to ask for a new plan and/or cap the amount of credits payable if it feels the scale of activity proposed is unreasonably low.
Next steps & contact
- Click here for the offer overview pack
- Click here for the formal offer letter and address list
If you've got any questions, please get in touch with your account team.