Important notice - September Chorus Portal and B2B changes delayed until 10 October

In  June, we confirmed the details and timeframes for Portal & B2B changes on 25 September. We appreciate that you have been working towards being able to make these changes happen. This release was bigger than originally intended coupled with the challenges created by lockdowns meant that timings have been challenging.

After careful consideration and listening to your feedback we have made the decision to delay this deployment by 2 weeks, the new release date is 10 October. All changes have already been deployed to EMMA and this is ready for any testing as you develop.

Next steps

This will have a flow on effect on the national rollout of Hyperfibre, but as promised in our last Hyperfibre announcement in July, we will update you by COB on Monday 31 August.

Many thanks in advance for your support. Please let your Service Delivery Manager if you have any questions.