In November, we took a giant leap unlocking exponential speeds and capability for the next generation of connectivity with Hyperfibre.
We have more details to share with you on what’s next for Hyperfibre:
- We will be ready to accept orders from Monday 13 January 2020 for Queenstown & surrounding areas.
- We are pleased to announce a promotional offer to encourage early adoption of Hyperfibre.
- We are planning for local events at each of our rollout regions and you are welcome to join us.
- Market development fund will be available from Monday 13 January 2020.
- Hyperfibre product user guide and service description are published on the service provider website.
Hyperfibre orders: You can place an order in Chorus Portal for Hyperfibre from Monday 13 January 2020 as per current fibre ordering process. Please refer to the rollout schedule.
Hyperfibre promotion: From Monday 13 January until Tuesday 30 June 2020, the upgrade fee for Hyperfibre will be $199, more details on the offer can be found on the service provider website.
Hyperfibre local events: The main objective is to position and promote Hyperfibre benefits to local communities and businesses, to answer questions and capture their interest.
Targeted dates and locations for local events:
- Wanaka - 26 February
- Wellington | Miramar - 24 March
- Invercargill - 28 April
- Auckland | Ponsonby - 18 May (leveraging NZ Tech Week)
- Palmerston North - 23 June
- Local and regional PR activities
- Digital media campaign
- A ‘Hyperfibre event’ organised in collaboration with local stakeholders.
We are still working on the format of the event, but we are planning to have:
- Short interactive sessions and Q&A with our tech experts
- Small business interactive pod
- New property interactive pod
- Retail service providers pods
Hyperfibre will enable new technologies and experiences, fundamentally changing the possibilities for how we live, work and innovate. Let’s join forces to roll out this opportunity to New Zealand.
Start the journey with us by participating to local releases and seize the opportunity to promote your Hyperfibre offering. We want to create awesome events across the country, and this will only happen if you join us.
To support this, a new market development fund will be released on Monday 13 January, stay tuned for more details.
- subject to Crown Infrastructure Partners (CIP) final approval -
Please get in touch with Jana Kanagala if you’d like to join our local rollouts. Your Account Manager will also follow up with you in the New Year.