In addition to our core Mix it Up (MiU) incentive, Chorus is offering RSPs the opportunity to earn additional Bonus Credits between 1 May-30 June 2021 by connecting targeted residential addresses to the Chorus fibre network.
This is the same structure used in Feb-April:
- Offnet addresses of ≥ 6 months will receive $450 credit upon ‘service given’
- Plan speed of min. 30Mbps will be included for bonus payment
- Connections from the list will contribute towards meeting the Mix It Up offer thresholds, but qualifying for Bonus Credits will not be dependent upon meeting MIU thresholds
- Bonus Credits will now be paid monthly on “service given” status. MiU will continue to be paid quarterly
- Participating RSPs agree to actively promote fibre during this period and share their marketing plans with us by completing a prescribed table. Chorus reserves the right to ask for a new plan or cap the amount of credits payable if it feels the scale of activity proposed is unreasonably low.
- Sign up to our “Mix It Up” offer on or before 1 April 2021 via your Chorus Account Manager (this gives us time to set you up in our Campaign Management Tool (CMT) to ensure accurate reporting and timely payment)
- Agree to actively promote fibre to addresses on our target list during this period, either Above the Line, with special consumer incentives or direct marketing.
- Share marketing plans with us by completing the prescribed table available for download below. Chorus reserves the right to ask for a new plan and/or cap the amount of credits payable if it feels the scale of activity proposed is unreasonably low
Q: Can we participate for a shorter period?
A: Yes you can participate for any period comprised of consecutive days between 1 May and 30 June. When you send us your marketing plans you need to nominate your chosen bonus credit period, which must commence at least 2 weeks after the date on which we receive your marketing plans.
Q: I’m not going to be able to complete the marketing template 2-weeks before 1 May (14 April), but can we still earn credits?
A: Yes you can, but we’ll push your eligibility start date back. Please note: this campaign has a fixed end date of 30 June 2021, so submitting a marketing template after 14 April will effectively reduce your bonus credit period.
For any queries please get in touch with your Account Lead.