On 6 July, after consulting with you, we announced our decision to proceed with the UFB price changes by reference to CPI from 1 October 2020.
In the next month our pricing will be updated to reflect all UFB services other than those we’d previously indicated would be out of scope, namely:
- Fibre Max (Gig) – Consumer Max 500 2.5-2.5 and SME Max 500 2.5-2.5
- Small Business Fibre
- Tail Extension Service (TES)
- Enhanced Bitstream 4 – a 2.5% CPI increase will be applied to the 100Mbps access price only (i.e. no increase to 1G access price or bandwidth prices). There was a reduction in bandwidth pricing for Enhanced Bitstream 4.
- HSNS – a 2.5% CPI increase will be applied to the 100Mbps and 1G access prices only (i.e. no increase to bandwidth prices).
You can check out a full list of the fibre services to which these price changes will be applied here.
It is important to note there will be no backdating of these price increases to 1 July 2020.
What are the details?
You’ll find the updated rate cards and price changes under the ‘pricing’ tab of the ‘support’ section of each of the following products.
- Click here for NGA Evolve (Bitstream 2) pricing
- Click here for NGA Business (Bitstream 3) pricing
- Click here for Education pricing
- Click here for Small Business Fibre pricing
- Click here for NGA Business Premium (Enhanced Bitstream 4) pricing
- Click here for HSNS Premium pricing
- Click here for Home Fibre pricing
Chorus UFB Services Agreement
- Click here for price list
Next steps & contact
Go-live from 1 October 2020
The proposed CPI price changes will be implemented from 1 October 2020. Service providers will receive their first invoices reflecting the CPI price changes in the 27 September billing cycle.
For any queries please contact your Account Lead or Service Delivery Manager at first instance.