We’ll be running advertising campaigns in Dunedin, Invercargill, Timaru and Ashburton from 23 October 2017. These areas currently have technicians available and lead times below 10 days.
By advertising across a range of media, we’ll stimulate demand with Better is here awareness campaigns. There are over 54,000 customers that could get fibre across these areas.
Although Dunedin and Invercargill are not 100% completed yet, they do have huge fibre opportunity. We’ll geo-target digital advertising in these fibre areas.
Media in market 23 October – 3 December 2017 (6 weeks).
- Radio: 2 x 30” adverts from 23 October (4 weeks).
- Outdoor: Billboards from 6 November (4 weeks). Street posters in Dunedin only, from 23 October (4 weeks).
- Geo-targeted digital adverts from 23 October (6 weeks): Facebook posts. Display banners.
All advertising will support our key messaging:
- Better is here. Ask for it.
- Are you one of 1.4 million kiwis that could get better broadband?
Consumers are driven to askforbetter.co.nz to check their address, and see if they can get fibre at their place.
For more details on these campaigns, check under Resources on this page. Please contact your account manager with any queries or feedback.