Due to some recent changes to Chorus’ internal systems, we would like to inform you of an interim process to report faults for Colocation services.
Effective immediately, reporting of any colocation faults will need to be done via an interim process while the new Assurance website undergoes further capability development.
We apologise for the inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding. We’ll notify you as soon as we can once we have confirmation of a resolution for this this interim process.
What’s the details
This new process will apply to the following fault scenarios:
- Tie cables between service provider footprint and the MOFDF (Q drawer)
- Tie cables between service provider footprints
- MOFDF connection point “jumpers” on the MOFDF (Q drawer to L drawer, or Q drawer to Q drawer)
- Fibre drawer connectivity “jumpers” on the MOFDF (Q drawer to L drawer)
Faults will need to be reported by email to email@example.com with the following details:
- Service Provider name
- Footprint and/or Q draw and fibre details
- Contact details
Please make a follow up call to Assure on 0800 080 770.
For any queries please contact the Colocation team or your Service Delivery Manager.