Small Business Fibre is designed for SMEs that are increasingly reliant on cloud based services to power their critical business services. It comes with the peace of mind that any fault with their broadband connection will be fixed fast.
Please note that this product will be launched on 1 July 2019 Technical development of the Small Business Fibre product is well underway and the product has recently been approved by the TCF product forum. We have sought approval of the product from Crown Infrastructure Partners (CIP) however customers wanting to adopt Small Business Fibre should factor in the new 1 July launch date into their technical development and go to market planning.
What’s different about our new Small Business Fibre product, is that it includes a business restore service level agreement (SLA), giving you confidence that, should an outage occur to the Chorus service, it will be restored in the least possible time – similar to our premium fibre products.
A business grade fibre plan helps support all of the things small businesses need to operate more efficiently, diversify, expand, compete and succeed.
Benefits to retail service providers
- Upsell opportunity: only a third of businesses have a connection with a business grade restoration providing service providers with an upsell opportunity.
- Business restore: enhance your existing propositions with our new business restore similar to Bitstream 3/3A restore SLA.
- Our plan for the future: Small Business Fibre is supported by Better on Business and we plan to offer more incentives in the future.
- Dedicated business service desk: prioritised investigation and resolution of faults by our dedicated New Zealand based Assure team.
Benefits to small businesses
- Less downtime: Small Business Fibre comes with a same day restore - giving small businesses peace of mind.
- Business expertise: prioritised customer service to ensure a faster recovery. Business techs, order jeopardy management & 24/7 fault desk across New Zealand.
- Perfect for the cloud: From selling products online, talking to customers using VoiP or taking advantage of business software like Xero, VendHQ, and Office365, 100/100 and 1Gig plans are increasingly the new norm for SMEs in the Cloud.
Why business restore
Reliance on technology is high among small business. It is seen to help drive success, and overall, there is a limited window of time that businesses feel they can effectively continue operating without the Internet, driving up the importance of fast restoration.
Updates View all