Hyperfibre is the new era of business grade fibre. It will enable new technologies and experiences, fundamentally changing the possibilities of how we work and innovate. Hyperfibre delivers instantaneous sharing of large data files and introduces a platform that will revolutionise digital business models.
The demand for greater internet bandwidth is relentless. NZ businesses increasingly rely on a great broadband connection to get things done. Whether it’s selling products and services, issuing invoices, managing payroll, video conferencing or emailing, a reliable business grade connection is non-negotiable.
But small business is about to get a new competitive advantage with the introduction of Hyperfibre Small Business.
For real-time access to cloud-based applications to transferring large files or capturing and processing large amounts of data – Hyperfibre will make growing, diversifying, innovating and optimising infinitely more accessible for small business.
To experience these benefits, Hyperfibre Small Business first release will offer symmetrical (download & upload) speeds of 2000Mbps or 4000Mbps. Hyperfibre is available nationwide in all UFB1 areas.
You will have two mind blowing options to choose from:
- 2000 Mbps (2Gig) plan with symmetric upload/download speeds
- 4000 Mbps (4Gig) plan with symmetric upload/download speeds
- A new ONT (optical network terminal) purposefully designed to allow you to get the best use of our next-generation speeds. The Hyperfibre ONT can act as the residential gateway (RGW) to enable the use of higher speeds with 802.11ac 4X4 gigabit ports.
Setting customer expectations
You have a customer interested in consuming Hyperfibre, what’s next? First thing is to set expectations with your customer, understand what's involved in upgrading them to Hyperfibre or connecting them to Hyperfibre (new install).
Customer journey maps
We recognise the importance of understanding end to end journey process for our products. We have drafted a comprehensive Hyperfibre install + upgrade journey maps. For detailed maps please click on the links below:
We are happy to setup a session and take you through the journey maps. Please reach out to your account team if interested. We are also working on Hyperfibre Assure journey and will share this with you as soon as possible.
Popular plans are hidden
To view them please log inLogin
Benefits to retail service providers
- Connectivity innovation: be at the cutting edge by offering your customers one of the fastest broadband networks available on the planet.
- Upsell opportunity: grow your SME revenue by migrating your existing Bitstream 2 connections to Hyperfibre Small Business.
- Dedicated service desk: prioritised investigation and resolution of faults by our dedicated NZ based Assure team.
Benefits to small businesses
- Do more with Hyperfibre Small Business: Hyperfibre means your business can do more in less time – from instantaneously sending large files, working more efficiently, optimising processes
- Business restore: peace of mind, knowing that if the fibre did incur an outage, your service will be restored fast. Only available on business grade fibre connections.
- We can reuse your existing fibre: no digging required. If your small business is already connected by Chorus fibre, we will reuse the existing fibre cable.
- Future roadmap: initially we will be offering plans up to 4000Mbps. However, our roadmap includes even higher speed options.
- Perfect for the cloud: from selling your products online, to video conferencing, or taking advantage of business software like Xero or Office 365, Hyperfibre Small Business will allow SME’s to take full advantage of the cloud.
- High traffic class option: 2.5Mbps
Updates View all
Updated Service Level Terms and Operations Manuals on website
Formalising after-hours business provisioning support