You told us our Wireless Colocation product needed reviewing to provide improved pricing and make it easier to consume.
Following consultation, we’ve further revised the Price List, Service Description and Special Terms to incorporate your feedback. We’re releasing these for your review and invite any final feedback by 31 January 2018.
The draft Operations Manual will be available in the New Year and will also have its own consultation period before it is finalised.
We’re planning to have the new Wireless Colocation product available to sign up to from late February 2018 (subject to any feedback received).
The proposed new Wireless Colocation product details are available under the Resources section on this page.
Summary of Changes from earlier proposed product
- Addition of new Chorus Rack options – Half Rack and Rack Unit Pricing
- External Tie Cable is at no charge
- Proposed Site Maintenance Fee removed
- Omni, Yagi and Small Miscellaneous Antenna Pricing – Updated
- Land for Service Provider Mast Pricing – Updated
- Land for Service Provider Building – Updated
- Insurance and Liability requirements – Updated
- Transitional Provisions added to Special Terms to aid migrations
A more detailed Summary of Changes is available here
We’re asking for your feedback on the Price List, Service Description and Special Terms by 31 January 2018. Please email feedback to Jeremy.Hitchings@chorus.co.nz
A draft Operations Manual will be made available for feedback in January 2018 with a consultation period.
We’ll then distribute final versions by late February 2018 to enable you to sign onto the new product, subject to the feedback received on the above documents.