Managed Provisioning gives you access to our project management expertise. We support you through a range of complex or time consuming activities, including order entry/management, testing, number porting, network management, upgrades, infrastructure builds and more.
We help you be more competitive if you don’t have project management resources to bid for that lucrative new contract. Or if your team doesn’t have the capacity or the right experience to solve issues in a given timeframe.
Regardless of size, complexity or location, our experts help you bid with confidence, plan more effectively and deliver your projects on time and to the highest standard.
Managing a large project can require a lot of project management. Our Managed Provisioning team are experts who thrive on the challenge and will work alongside you, or on your behalf, to deliver your project on time. It’s available across any of our products, wherever they are and however many lines or circuits are involved. Our team has experience managing massive network rollout programmes and regularly deal with; bespoke processes, access issues, security clearance hurdles and unforeseen issues. We free you up to concentrate on your areas of expertise and the next business opportunity.
- Advice on potential issues at the big stage, to improve your estimates’ accuracy
- Dedicated project management expertise, to plan properly and keep things moving
- Access to resource wherever you need it
- An ability to manage multiple connectivity orders as a single programme of work
- Step by step monitoring to identify and manage unforeseen delays
- Management of site access, sign off and security issues for our technicians
- Single point of contact to ensure key accountability and ownership
- Powerful, regular reporting to keep everyone informed throughout.
- Project management expertise available to help you manage anything from small-scale local projects to complex nationwide programmes of work
- Bespoke solutions requiring a specialist to support the complexity of quote and build
- Coordination of orders and delivery dates for multiple products at the same site
- Order entry and management, feasibilities and pre-qualification, testing, and migration of services
- Access processes to ensure technicians are aware of the rules and regulations on site and follow the correct procedures to gain authorised access
- Direct collaboration with assigned technicians to reinforce job instructions
- Third party rendezvous co-ordination with our technicians to support access to unmanned or secure sites
- Weekly reporting on project progress
- Programme management capability to support more complex programmes
- Providing governance structure and planning aligned to agreed targets and milestones.
For more information, have a look at the support section and contact your Service Delivery Manager.