Assurance key contacts
As we approach the holiday season we thought it would be the perfect time to remind you on the best channels to use within the Assurance space. We want to make sure that whenever you need to talk to us, it’s easy and simple to get to the right people with the right information.
Assistance with individual Chorus service faults
- To raise a fault for a Chorus service, use our online channels, SSP/OFM or the Assure B2B
- If you then need any of the following please
- escalate one of these service fault tickets call 0800 343 668
- alert us that a fault ticket is related to a medical emergency call 0800 080 770
- request critical response for a fault ticket call 0800 080 770
The full Assure fault escalation matrix can be found here on our service provider website (you will need to log in).
Assistance with Chorus network outages (planned/unplanned)
- Please ensure you have referred to the Network Events Portal here (you will need to log into our service provider website) to get the most up to date information for all notified planned and unplanned Chorus network events.
- If you need further assistance:
- For urgent network outage queries call – 0800 237 669
- For non-urgent network outage queries email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: to enable us to provide a richer, faster response to your query, please ensure you have the Event ID (eg. CRQ/INC number) available. If your query is service specific please also have a Chorus Service ID available (eg. ASID) and a Chorus fault ticket ID (SD number) if applicable.