EXPIRED OFFER: Chorus Connect Offer
The Chorus Connect offer aims to get Kiwis on to the best possible premium fibre service.
That why, and after consultation with you, we have decided to extend this offer through to 31 March 2019 and we are launching an additional bonus credit to make it easy for you to promote better broadband options to Kiwis, grow your fibre connection base and maximise your revenue.
How does it work?
You will receive for the base credit for each new connection, upgrade, transfer with upgrade and fibre intact with every order you submit which meet the criteria.
Additional to the base credit you will receive a bonus credit for new connections received from 1 January 2019 where fibre is installed.
Orders received within the extended offer period are from 1 January 2019 to 31 March 2019 will be eligible and paid on service given. If you have already signed up to the Chorus Connect Offer you don’t need to do anything to start receiving credits. However if you did not sign up last time and would like to you will have until 31 January 2019 to participate.
Key characteristics of Chorus Connect Offer with bonus credit:
Additional things you should know that are included in the Chorus Connect Offer:
- Fibre Max is our Consumer Max 500 and SME Max 500 plans
- Bitstream 3 and 3a connections must be new to Chorus and not a migration from a business legacy plan
- Upgrades to Bitstream 3 and 3a are only from a Bitstream 2 service
- For Intact ONTs installed via Chorus led migrations and pre-built fibre connections, the 30 day stand down will not apply
- Any migration activity that service providers may need support to upgrade to a higher fibre plan we will support through our bulk migration service wrap at no charge
- Please also note as BAU we do not charge the $1.98 fee to you for change plans on fibre when upgrading
- Any copper to fibre migration support can be provided through our ‘managed fibre campaign process’ offer, and
- The bonus credit will only apply to orders received from 1 January 2019 for new fibre installs on a Bitstream 2 / 2 Accelerate that is 30Mbps or greater plan.
- Gigatown plans
- In relation to the Base Credit only, Bitstream Services 2/ 2 Accelerate less than 100M
- Secondary plans
- Any fibre plans ordered at Smart Locations
- Any addresses where there is a current business legacy service on the Chorus network
- Upgrades from one Bitstream 3 or 3a service to another Bitstream 3 or 3a service, and
- Upgrades from Fibre Max to a Bitstream 3 or 3a service, where there was an initial migration to Fibre Max at that address which is eligible for a credit contribution under this offer.
Want to know more?
Please have a look at the supporting documents and contact your account manager for more details.