Chorus Connect Offer
Our new Chorus Connect offer aims to get Kiwis on to the best possible premium fibre service.
Having taken on board your feedback, our team has designed this offer to make it easy for you to promote better broadband options to Kiwis, grow your fibre connection base and maximise your revenue.
How does it work?
You will receive a credit for each new connection, upgrade, transfer with upgrade and fibre intact with every order you submit which meet the criteria.
Orders received within the offer period of 2 July to 31 December 2018 will be eligible and paid on service given. You will have until 29 June 2018 to sign up to it !
Key characteristics of Chorus Connect Offer:
Additional things you should know that are included in the Chorus Connect Offer:
- Fibre Max is our Consumer Max 500 and SME Max 500 plans.
- Bitstream 3 and 3a connections must be new to Chorus and not a migration from a business legacy plan.
- Upgrades to Bitstream 3 and 3a are only from a Bitstream 2 service.
- For Intact ONTs installed via Chorus Led Migrations and Pre-Built Fibre connections, the 30 day stand down will not apply.
- Any migration activity that service providers may need support to upgrade to a higher fibre plan we will support through our Bulk Migration Service Wrap at no charge.
- Please also note as BAU we do not charge the $1.98 fee to you for change plans on fibre when upgrading.
- Any copper to fibre migration support can be provided through our ‘Managed Fibre Campaign Process’ offer.
- Bitstream 2 <100M plans.
- Gigatown plans.
- Secondary plans.
- Inactive ONT less than 30 days.
- Bitstream 3 and 3a connections from a Chorus business legacy service. (eg HSNS).
- Upgrades within Bitstream 3 and 3a services.
- Any orders placed on ‘Smart Location’ addresses.
- Upgrades from Fibre Max to a Bitstream 3 or 3a service, where there was an initial migration to Fibre Max at that address which is eligible for a credit contribution under this offer.
Want to know more?
Please have a look at the supporting documents and contact your Account Manager for more details.